Monday, November 15, 2010

Quantifiable Edges?

I've been getting a free subscription to the Quantifiable Edges newsletter for at least a week now and I really like it. Right now they are suggesting a very strong upside potential and I have to say that, along with some other seasonal evidence I've been exposed to, I do believe there is a chance we see a continuation of the rally up until Thanksgiving, and possibly a strong rally as volume lightens.

While my trade from earlier today turned positive quickly I will be looking at the stock market closely tomorrow and may exit this position and wait for a better entry just before or after thanksgiving.

I would also like to add that another leg up her would be the icing on the cake and would create an almost perfect short setup.

No comments:

Post a Comment