Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Neutral on Market Short Term - Exited SDS Position

The Investor's Intelligence newsletter today painted a very bearish picture as bullish sentiment has risen to heights not seen since early May, two weeks after the market top. The balance to that is a very bullish short term picture painted by the Quantifiable Edges newsletter and the seasonal affect heading into the Thanksgiving holiday.

This morning I exited my short position with a small gain with the intention of reevaluating prior to Thanksgiving or the following Monday. I believe the stock market is likely to struggle off these levels and stage a rally for the next week, but regardless, I plan on letting the stock market clarify it's position before I take another position.

--Fred

No comments:

Post a Comment